- Libraries, Resources, Searches, …
- Other Interesting Links
- Public Health Agency of Canada – Health information from Health Canada.
- Centres for Disease Control and Prevention – USA public health information.
- Yahoo Health – Collection of news and information as well as pointers to fitness, health, and nutrition resources on the Net.
- Microsoft Healthvault – Online resource to store your health information.
LIBRARIES, RESOURCES, SEARCHES, …
- Wikipedia – This user generated information site has become the first stop for many information searches. Some information may be biased based on the contributers perspective.
- Encyclopaedia Brittanica – The entire encyclopedia on-line.
- National Rehabilitation Information Center (NARIC) – NARIC is a USA library and information center on disability and rehabilitation. NARIC collects and disseminates the results of federally funded research projects. NARIC’s document collection, which also includes commercially published books, journal articles, and audiovisuals.